Bucket List Maker, Bucket List Maker, Make Me a Bucket List…
A friend has inspired me to create a bucket list for people to see. I’ve always had things I’ve wanted to before I die, but those things have never made it on to any kind of
written typed list.
So here’s my bucket list, being put in a bottle and let out to sea in hopes that someone might see it and say “Hey Taylor, I’m a philanthropist that wants to make someone’s bucket list come true and I happened to stumble across yours!”
- Fire a .50 caliber sniper rifle (preferably a Barret M107, since that’s what I know most about)
- Participate in a large scale paintball and/or airsoft match. I’ve been in one before (60+ people on a church campus!) and it was a-MAZING.
- Own a go kart.
- Own an Argo.
- Adopt a cat of my very own and teach it useful tricks.
- Adopt another cat of my own and teach it useful tricks (two cats are better that one).
- Own a Mini Cooper.
- Actually FINISH a game of Axis and Allies.
- Take a road trip from Milton to Atlanta, then Virginia Beach, then Versailles, Missouri, then Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Get my pilot’s license.
- Speak fluent Russian.
- Go on a missions trip.
- Travel in a foreign country that will be of interest when I’m able to travel in one.
- Make my own ambient music (I have the tools, I just need the skill to operate them and the inspiration to make something).
- See The Avengers. Hey, that won’t be much longer! Can you believe we first found out about it FOUR YEARS ago?
- And other things that are a given like getting married, staring a family, having a great job, and owning my own space station.